Kitphotographer - Journey to Love


Love is like a journey that is full of surprises. You’ll never know whom will you meet or where the journey will lead you to.

It is like when two people from separate paths intertwine and look forward to a new journey together.

For me I don’t know much about love but I believe that life isn’t complete without love.


No matter how your journey is, I trust that marriage is only the beginning of your Journey to Love.



About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A very big HELLO to all! My name is Covan Loh. I'm a commercial photographer/wedding photographer. Currently I'm base in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Thank you for stopping by Covan Gallery's blog. This will be my brand new blog space. Please enjoy and make yourself at home. I was from Malaysian Institute of Art, currently I'm doing my freelance photography services. I do provide photography services for actual wedding day, pre-wedding/engagement, portrait and overseas assignment. I will definitely continue to do my best to go further in my photography career. Contact : 012-3055389 E-mail : covangallery@gmail.com

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ling Ruey & Jun Mei Part 1

From now on, Chiet Loh will start to build his career by doing Engagement and Pre-Wedding photography. In my point of view, I always prefer the couple to be as natural as possible. I like it when they look great in my camera, to be more of life style and of course, the most important thing is to show the romanticism.

I'm very gladful that the 1st couple I'm going to shoot is Ruey & Jun. Jun is simply a sunshine and wonderful girl. I swear Ruey is one of the luckiest man that fate brings him and Jun Mei together. I have my way in looking at Photography, for me, over acting and over posing will only make the lovely couple look weird. As a professional photographer, I will slowly bring them into their wonderland, the world that only belong to 2 of them... Only in this way, they can enjoy the photography shooting and enjoy themselves to fall in love with my camera~~~


Let me introduce to you guys, Ling Ruey & Jun Mei...


If you ever watch Bollywood movie, you will get what I mean. I ask Jun to imagine she was one of the Bollywood actress, when she meet her hubby she will run and jump to hug him...And she did it!! ^^


Nice catch Ruey :)
We must have fun while taking photographs, as long as you enjoy, the picture will be more and more interesting...


If you can keep enjoying yourself, you will even forget of my existency...


This is what i meant, when you are enjoying yourself...you will slowly forget that you are in the middle of photo shoot. I love that Jun Mei is enjoying the very special moment with Ruey...

Nice candid shot...both of you are fabulous!~


I can really feel from my picture that she is really happy because she has found him.

The most beautiful thing is not the camera angle, is the feeling they gave.......


It is so natural and real...


The wind is breezing for both of them, soft and gentle windy day ^^


Do you know, in Advertising I have never shoot or direct a "real" couple. When I started doing this, I'm very happy because everything look so natural and real... This feeling is too good to be true...


"The Angel Wing "
I asked Jun Mei try to run and jump for this shoot, she kept trying for me until we get this beautiful shot... Very good jump you have JunJun, you are greattt!!


I am very surprise that this is the 1st time for Ruey to carry Jun Mei, because when I asked him to carry Jun. Jun was so excited and enjoyed.......
I guess, this is what I meant....... Romantic*~

This is the end of part 1... please take some time to continue our Part 2 romance...

5 comments:

  1. I love the photos of jun jun and ruru =)
    good job kit kor kor

    -piggy-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want see more !! Haha. Really nice photo. Can feel the atmosphere from the picture itself =).

    A picture speaks a thousand words. That's for sure =D. Thanks for sharing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank piggy and You Ru..
    Give me sometimes,i will have more works to show it here...
    thank for drop by and support me

    -kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work!
    Brilliant pictures =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like their photos~~ :D juz so natural~
    n i can feel they r so sweet~~~ :)
    good job!

    ReplyDelete