Kitphotographer - Journey to Love


Love is like a journey that is full of surprises. You’ll never know whom will you meet or where the journey will lead you to.

It is like when two people from separate paths intertwine and look forward to a new journey together.

For me I don’t know much about love but I believe that life isn’t complete without love.


No matter how your journey is, I trust that marriage is only the beginning of your Journey to Love.



About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A very big HELLO to all! My name is Covan Loh. I'm a commercial photographer/wedding photographer. Currently I'm base in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Thank you for stopping by Covan Gallery's blog. This will be my brand new blog space. Please enjoy and make yourself at home. I was from Malaysian Institute of Art, currently I'm doing my freelance photography services. I do provide photography services for actual wedding day, pre-wedding/engagement, portrait and overseas assignment. I will definitely continue to do my best to go further in my photography career. Contact : 012-3055389 E-mail : covangallery@gmail.com

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ling Ruey & Jun Mei Part 2

As you can see, Jun Mei put on a little make-up for herself. I always feel that no one should over do their make-up as you are not doing a fashion shoot. Just a little enhancement will be good.

For Part 2 Romance, we traveled to everyone's familiar location--> The KTM station, everyone know this place, so let's see what I can in this location..



After a long run, I have to let them get some rest... phew~


Jun Mei mentioned to me before the shooting, she wishes she can be like high school girl. Therefore, we start to reveal the purity inside her heart & soul...


She is happy and natural, I must say that there's nothing can beat a True love...


We found an antique display car over there, let me tell you guys something...Shhhhh, actually we are not allow to go inside the car; since there's not much people around KTM, Jun & Ruey took the risk(because of me ;p) and hop into the car for this shoot.. heheh :P


Jun is really a high school girl...

This is what a high school girl want to be.......


The end for this shoot is a longg longgg kiss.......
Thanks to Ling Ruey and Jun Mei for enjoying themselves and have full trust on me to complete each and every shot :)
I wish both of you continue your "Journey to Love" and I will be waiting for your Pre-Wedding and Wedding photography section :)

Anyways, I believe all of you are able to see the way I take photographs. The couple have to be as natural as they could! I love it when my client really take the photo shooting section seriously and enjoy the whole section with me.
Be natural, beautiful & romantic~~

After this engagement shoot, I'm going to shoot a Pre-Wedding Photographs soon. I love photography and my mission is to make every couple that come to me look FABULOUS...

2 comments:

  1. omg these shots are gorgeous kit kor kor. love them so much. jun looks so pretty and ruru look more natural than the 1st album. =)

    -piggy-

    ReplyDelete
  2. ruru not comfortable with camera,so he need take sometimes to warm up.

    -kit

    ReplyDelete