Kitphotographer - Journey to Love


Love is like a journey that is full of surprises. You’ll never know whom will you meet or where the journey will lead you to.

It is like when two people from separate paths intertwine and look forward to a new journey together.

For me I don’t know much about love but I believe that life isn’t complete without love.


No matter how your journey is, I trust that marriage is only the beginning of your Journey to Love.



About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A very big HELLO to all! My name is Covan Loh. I'm a commercial photographer/wedding photographer. Currently I'm base in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Thank you for stopping by Covan Gallery's blog. This will be my brand new blog space. Please enjoy and make yourself at home. I was from Malaysian Institute of Art, currently I'm doing my freelance photography services. I do provide photography services for actual wedding day, pre-wedding/engagement, portrait and overseas assignment. I will definitely continue to do my best to go further in my photography career. Contact : 012-3055389 E-mail : covangallery@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

other contacts for everyone~

These are some of the useful contacts for bride & bridegroom to be :


Professional Make-up Artist : Deirdre Chong Siew Cheng
Contact : +6012 2990254
E-mail : deirdrechong_siewcheng@yahoo.com
Website : http://deirdremakeuplife.blogspot.com/


Professional Make-up Artist : Remy
E-mail : remyngan@yahoo.com
Facebook : mimi make up


Videographer : Christoper Lee
Contact : +6012 0126093304
E-mail : chris0823@gmail.com
Website : http://www.lifetalestudio.com/


Looking for Beautiful Gowns : Beatrice Looi
Website : http://www.beatricelooi.com/


I will keep updating the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment