Kitphotographer - Journey to Love


Love is like a journey that is full of surprises. You’ll never know whom will you meet or where the journey will lead you to.

It is like when two people from separate paths intertwine and look forward to a new journey together.

For me I don’t know much about love but I believe that life isn’t complete without love.


No matter how your journey is, I trust that marriage is only the beginning of your Journey to Love.



About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A very big HELLO to all! My name is Covan Loh. I'm a commercial photographer/wedding photographer. Currently I'm base in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Thank you for stopping by Covan Gallery's blog. This will be my brand new blog space. Please enjoy and make yourself at home. I was from Malaysian Institute of Art, currently I'm doing my freelance photography services. I do provide photography services for actual wedding day, pre-wedding/engagement, portrait and overseas assignment. I will definitely continue to do my best to go further in my photography career. Contact : 012-3055389 E-mail : covangallery@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Meng Hwa & Mun Kei

Meng Hwa looks a bit shy, Mun Kei she is a very sweet girl. After this job, both of them became my freinds :) I love to be friends with my clients, they allow me to get to know them more...


Well...I still can't believe the Make-up artist has to start the Make-up at 6am morning, it is much earlier than me >.<" She stays in a small house in Pudu and they have a very warm family.

Since the Make-up finish the Make-up early and only ONE Ji Mui is there, so we take some shoots in her house.

Everyone are happy for her...

hero is here :)

He is tall but you can feel that he is Super nervous at that moment!!

Alright gentleman, have some fun!

I enjoy watching the show but I really can't remember what is happening in this picture as I was busy shooting pictures for them.

Kiss your honey :)



After that, we went to Sepang, the groom's hometown. We manage to get some shots at the bridge before we go Meng Hwa's house.

Nice location...We didn't stay long, it took us 10minutes for the shots...

Back to his room in Sepang...

And a sweet sweet kiss for the end of the pictures.
I didm't upload all of it since I already post it in my Facebook account at (Chiet Loh Kitphotographer)
Anyways, Meng Hwa & Mun Kei, let's keep in touch!
Stay happy forever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment