Kitphotographer - Journey to Love


Love is like a journey that is full of surprises. You’ll never know whom will you meet or where the journey will lead you to.

It is like when two people from separate paths intertwine and look forward to a new journey together.

For me I don’t know much about love but I believe that life isn’t complete without love.


No matter how your journey is, I trust that marriage is only the beginning of your Journey to Love.



About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A very big HELLO to all! My name is Covan Loh. I'm a commercial photographer/wedding photographer. Currently I'm base in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Thank you for stopping by Covan Gallery's blog. This will be my brand new blog space. Please enjoy and make yourself at home. I was from Malaysian Institute of Art, currently I'm doing my freelance photography services. I do provide photography services for actual wedding day, pre-wedding/engagement, portrait and overseas assignment. I will definitely continue to do my best to go further in my photography career. Contact : 012-3055389 E-mail : covangallery@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Aaron & Katherine

This set is a very Ordinary Chinese Wedding. To me, Aaron is a nice guy and Katherine is a very innocent lady. In this photo album, they are having a wedding ceremony in the temple. It's the 1st time for me to witness a wedding in temple ^_^''

Yeap, let's enjoy the photos.....


It was a very early in the morning at 530am, the Make-up artist start the Make-up at 6.30am.

Make-up artist is Katherine's close friend.

The make-up was done "when" Aaron arrive, she is taking a look at the window.....She knew her husband was there :)

Take it easy boy!

Collecting Angpow's faces wahahahah :)

This shoot it's just too cute for him...

Then we reach the temple for the Wedding ceremony.


Enjoying the toast in the middle of Wedding ceremony after the monk gave the speeches.

After the toast they gad a longg sweetttt kiss :)

Relax and chilling in their room after the 8 hours ceremony :)

Lastly, they had a sweet kiss for the ending...
I didn't upload all the details shoot for this set since I already upload it on my facebook account, just some highlight for both of them here.
Anyways, Chiet wishing them have a wonderful future and begin their Journey to Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment