Kitphotographer - Journey to Love


Love is like a journey that is full of surprises. You’ll never know whom will you meet or where the journey will lead you to.

It is like when two people from separate paths intertwine and look forward to a new journey together.

For me I don’t know much about love but I believe that life isn’t complete without love.


No matter how your journey is, I trust that marriage is only the beginning of your Journey to Love.



About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A very big HELLO to all! My name is Covan Loh. I'm a commercial photographer/wedding photographer. Currently I'm base in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Thank you for stopping by Covan Gallery's blog. This will be my brand new blog space. Please enjoy and make yourself at home. I was from Malaysian Institute of Art, currently I'm doing my freelance photography services. I do provide photography services for actual wedding day, pre-wedding/engagement, portrait and overseas assignment. I will definitely continue to do my best to go further in my photography career. Contact : 012-3055389 E-mail : covangallery@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kelvin & Pooi Yee

I was very surprise when I received Kelvin's call, he requested me to shoot a Pre-wedding picture for him and his fiance. Let me make a short introduction about Kelvin. Kelvin was my Junior back in college when we studied photography in Malaysia Institute of Art, he also graduated from photography course and then he worked in commercial photography studio and bridal house.

Now he stopped doing photography and the first thing he told me was "He is getting married soon!!" Im glad that he and his fiance have chosen me to be his official Wedding photographer haha, this really make my day!

Alright, this time, we will travel to---> Fraser Hill



Let me introduce him to you guys again, the bridegroom Kelvin :)

and this Sleeping Beauty is Pooi Yee, Kelvin's wife


It has been a few years since I last met Kelvin, I can't believe now that we meet again after so many years, he is ready to build and start a family...


He is so lucky to have such a pretty and lovely wife.


kissing his baby gently.....

We stopped and dropped by this indian hair saloon at Kuala Kubu Bharu.

and I have successfully convinced and got permission from the nice indian boss for allowing us to do some shots inside his shop hehe.

Looking at Kelvin, remind me of school days...During school time, I used to shoot lots of street photography. And today, the street photography has become Pre-Wedding Photography.

what a beautiful location

Phew...Good job! Both of you look fabulous!!


the weather doesn't look good on that day


Yes, finally the wind is coming!!!

A very nice shot!! For this section, I have to thank the make-up artist Jessica for helping me to hold and control the long veil. Good job Jessica!

Let's have a kiss for end this section...

During travelling to Frasers Hill, Pooi Yee the bride wasn't feeling too well..So I have decided to just let her take some time to rest and relax, she has became my camera's sleeping beauty.

It was really cold that day, Kelvin is taking good care of his wife. Remember to take care of her everyday...

Suddenly, we have rains drizzling...We were all freezing during the shot.

The rain can't stop us!! Everyone still enjoying the shoot!

Affter the rain, we continue to have some nice shots.

Let's have the "Action Shot" for the end this section, then we stayed there for a night.

We were moving to town for the casual shot. I just love the primary color!


The rain is going on and off, luckily I manage to buy this cute little transparent umbrella :)

Kelvin is trying out the rambutan.

Let's have a street shoot for the couple!

Lovers under the clock tower...

I just love the feeling, very relaxing and enjoyable...

Kelvin was so excited, he started to dance, hehe...

Both of them look like a pair of doll in this picture.

We were so lucky to find an antique bus around Frasers Hill and of course it was just a broken mini bus hahahah~

Flying kiss for his baby!~

We have a mirror reflection shot to end this section.

Let's go for the night shot, the make-up have been removed, they are both wearing the most comfortable clothes and we are going to have some fun in the beautiful & romantic night!

They are just too happy and enjoying themselves, haha...

We are playing around in front of police station :p

hold me tight ~

Their hands.......

and their legs.......

The feeling is just so nice and comfortable in the middle of the night...

Let's relax and enjoy...

lovely...

I think they need more privacy...

and the silhouette kiss for the end of this shot.

It was so fun and nice that I gat to shoot some memorable pictures for Kelvin and Pooi Yee, the trip was tiring but it was also meaningful.
Unfortunately I couldn't make it for their wedding day shoot(as I have booking on that day). I hope they can find a replacement photographer for their wedding day.

I have always love photography. I just love it when my client can really enjoy and share their lovely moment with me during the shoot. We always plan and discuss before the actual shooting day.
In order to create a nice photograph, communicating with my clients is a MUST.

I loveee taking pictures, I'm looking forward to share great times and meet the next couple soon^_^

4 comments:

  1. Dear friend,
    uwedding photo so beautiful,i like very much.
    Date of wedding??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    thank for drop by,if not mistake Kelvin & Pooi Yee wedding actual day will be on 5th december 2009

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures! Thanks for sharing this with us.
    noleggio casse audio

    ReplyDelete