Kitphotographer - Journey to Love


Love is like a journey that is full of surprises. You’ll never know whom will you meet or where the journey will lead you to.

It is like when two people from separate paths intertwine and look forward to a new journey together.

For me I don’t know much about love but I believe that life isn’t complete without love.


No matter how your journey is, I trust that marriage is only the beginning of your Journey to Love.



About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A very big HELLO to all! My name is Covan Loh. I'm a commercial photographer/wedding photographer. Currently I'm base in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Thank you for stopping by Covan Gallery's blog. This will be my brand new blog space. Please enjoy and make yourself at home. I was from Malaysian Institute of Art, currently I'm doing my freelance photography services. I do provide photography services for actual wedding day, pre-wedding/engagement, portrait and overseas assignment. I will definitely continue to do my best to go further in my photography career. Contact : 012-3055389 E-mail : covangallery@gmail.com

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Terence & Kelly

This post will means a lot to me. Of course the other posts meant a lot to me too!
It has been 1 year that I am providing Wedding Photography services in town. From the first day that I have very limited equipment until today I have got stable equipments with me. I was a person who never touch / use Adobe Photoshop until today I get to know a little bit more about Adobe Photoshop. I started my business by passing around my DVD portfolio until today I have my own blog, from an unknown blog to having a little fans and supporter.
Thank you everyone for still dropping by my blog, I learn lot from this tough year, my life goes up and down for 2008 and 2009 but I believe my life of "Wedding Photography" had just begun.

This is the 1st time I went to Malacca for a wedding job and it is also proven that I have learned a lot from the past years.

Let me introduce the newly weds, Terence & Kelly...































I have something to share, this is my 1st time I am having this mistake!!
To all the brides mate, when you are having fun on playing games with best men, PLEASE try to play it face to face, try not to conduct it between the gate nor window, it will only affect the photographer to capture different angle. And the result is... you will miss a lot of interesting angles and shoots, hope all the upcoming brides mate or "Jie Mei" can help me on this! :)







It's beer time!!!




Oooouchhhhhhh!




























I heard from some photographer, they said that the tea ceremony is the most boring section during the whole wedding, hmm...but I think they are looking at it in a very wrong perspective.
Tea ceremony is the most important shoot for the groom and bride's parents. I always take it seriously during every tea ceremony section and I felt that it was really fun because a lot candid shoot could happen during the tea ceremony.....

































The Night












































I always have a feeling that... I can still improve, to make every couple who come to me look fabulous! This is not just a job, it is also my destiny.....

2 comments: