Kitphotographer - Journey to Love


Love is like a journey that is full of surprises. You’ll never know whom will you meet or where the journey will lead you to.

It is like when two people from separate paths intertwine and look forward to a new journey together.

For me I don’t know much about love but I believe that life isn’t complete without love.


No matter how your journey is, I trust that marriage is only the beginning of your Journey to Love.



About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A very big HELLO to all! My name is Covan Loh. I'm a commercial photographer/wedding photographer. Currently I'm base in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Thank you for stopping by Covan Gallery's blog. This will be my brand new blog space. Please enjoy and make yourself at home. I was from Malaysian Institute of Art, currently I'm doing my freelance photography services. I do provide photography services for actual wedding day, pre-wedding/engagement, portrait and overseas assignment. I will definitely continue to do my best to go further in my photography career. Contact : 012-3055389 E-mail : covangallery@gmail.com

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunny & Helen

When I first started to work as a Wedding Photographer, I always feel worried and stressed. I am not worry whether my business will grow faster nor bigger in a short period of time, what I was worried is--> "IF" I can't fullfill my client's request.

That's why I never let my client down for each and every wedding job. I work around the clock and I only give my best of Best to my clients. I choose to listen to my client, talk to them, understand them, get to know more of their stories and give them my best opinion.

I remember that special morning, Helen told me that,"I can't wait anymore, I always tell my husband I can't wait for Chiet to help us on taking great pictures!!" She is so excited!!
Woww! I really appreciate their trust on me and my skills, Helen and her husband have full trust, believe and support me.
Thanks again, Helen! It means a lotttt to me... :)

































Really "Gao" Hing Dai

















I always blame my camera in the past for being damn slow!! I used to see that shot with my eyes but I can't get it! It was really frustrating as things happen in just 1/2 or 1 second and I used to missed it!
.....but today, I have no reason to blame my camera after upgrading my "assets", my cameras work as fast as my eyesssss now hahah!











































Lovely cute couple...













Some people told me that my charges are expensive.
Oh gosh!! I am charging much much lower than the market rate and I give my service more than the rate that I charge.

Dear customers, please see it to believe.
I am sorry to some couples who failed to reserve me for your wedding day...Please, please make your reservation "as early as possible", and i meant it! :)

Also, please fill up your details such as (you & your spouse name, contact number, mailing address, wedding date, wedding venue & messages you wish to leave for me); email me at kit.photographer@gmail.com

Please bear in mind, if you make your booking last minute, try your luck to e-mail or call me at anytime.

Thank you for being loyal and supporting me at all times, I will bring more and more good works in the near future! This, I promise ;)

2 comments:

  1. wow, really quite different than your previous work..and it's a good one! :)
    love the clear, sharp and vibrant photos you took..and the water-splashing moment is perfectly taken! keep up the great work... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess,thank for keep follow my blog,i will keep improve myself :)

    ReplyDelete