Kitphotographer - Journey to Love


Love is like a journey that is full of surprises. You’ll never know whom will you meet or where the journey will lead you to.

It is like when two people from separate paths intertwine and look forward to a new journey together.

For me I don’t know much about love but I believe that life isn’t complete without love.


No matter how your journey is, I trust that marriage is only the beginning of your Journey to Love.



About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A very big HELLO to all! My name is Covan Loh. I'm a commercial photographer/wedding photographer. Currently I'm base in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Thank you for stopping by Covan Gallery's blog. This will be my brand new blog space. Please enjoy and make yourself at home. I was from Malaysian Institute of Art, currently I'm doing my freelance photography services. I do provide photography services for actual wedding day, pre-wedding/engagement, portrait and overseas assignment. I will definitely continue to do my best to go further in my photography career. Contact : 012-3055389 E-mail : covangallery@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Commercial and Print Advertisement

Thanks for visiting Chiet's blog, in order to allow you to know more about me, I will post some of my commercial works here. I'm currently servicing in Digital Etch Sdn Bhd. I have been working as a Commercial Photographer for almost 9 years. All the images that I post here will be credited to Digital Etch. In Digital Etch, all of us work in a team; we have our own photographer, assitant, digital imaging artist to creat a better image.

Below is just some of my work, less than 10% of them.
The purpose of posting them here it's not because I want to get business and etc, but to let more people understand what kind of work I have done before and what kind of experience I have.

I'm going to show you some of the work that I have done in past 9 years...



Client: Polo Ralph Lauren

Client: RHB Bank


Client: Yamaha Corporate


Client: Astro - Era FM


Client: Tupperware


Client: Ogawa


Client: Pensonic


Client: Bausch & Lomb


Client: Telekom Malaysia


Client: Natural Oil


Client: KLCC Shopping Mall


Client: Seasons


These 2 are for a tv program, it's actually an additory creative work I have done.
1st image is a guy who acts as if he is very greedy; 2nd image, he is trying to show that he lovessss snake but the truth is not like what you see :)

Can't remember who is the client.


Client: Zaid Ibrahim & Co.


Can't remember who is the client.


Client: Campbell Soup Company

If you like to know more about Digital Etch, please log into our company official website at

www.digitaletch.com


No comments:

Post a Comment