Kitphotographer - Journey to Love


Love is like a journey that is full of surprises. You’ll never know whom will you meet or where the journey will lead you to.

It is like when two people from separate paths intertwine and look forward to a new journey together.

For me I don’t know much about love but I believe that life isn’t complete without love.


No matter how your journey is, I trust that marriage is only the beginning of your Journey to Love.



About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A very big HELLO to all! My name is Covan Loh. I'm a commercial photographer/wedding photographer. Currently I'm base in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Thank you for stopping by Covan Gallery's blog. This will be my brand new blog space. Please enjoy and make yourself at home. I was from Malaysian Institute of Art, currently I'm doing my freelance photography services. I do provide photography services for actual wedding day, pre-wedding/engagement, portrait and overseas assignment. I will definitely continue to do my best to go further in my photography career. Contact : 012-3055389 E-mail : covangallery@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Eva Lian

Eva is a very nice and talkative girl. For this photo section, we are planning to work on some profile shoot that can emphasize her look and disclose her natural beauty. We didn't hire any make-up artist nor hair-stylist, she did her very own make-up and hair-do then we went to Putrajaya at early morning around 7am. The shoot didn't take long, we want the pictures to be as simple as possible and us to be as relaxing as possible, I just want her to be herself...


Look at her, she is so relax and resting comfortably in Putrajaya...

The morning lights is very nice... And I swear that her smile will melt any guy's heart.......


She looks great and natural, these are her favourite shots :)


I always encourage my client to shoot in the early morning, as early as possible to catch the great morning sunlight!


Her facial expression looks great in this shot. Says Eva: "It's a smile of hope!"~

In the last shot, she looks so innocent and natural... lovely~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment