Kitphotographer - Journey to Love


Love is like a journey that is full of surprises. You’ll never know whom will you meet or where the journey will lead you to.

It is like when two people from separate paths intertwine and look forward to a new journey together.

For me I don’t know much about love but I believe that life isn’t complete without love.


No matter how your journey is, I trust that marriage is only the beginning of your Journey to Love.



About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A very big HELLO to all! My name is Covan Loh. I'm a commercial photographer/wedding photographer. Currently I'm base in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Thank you for stopping by Covan Gallery's blog. This will be my brand new blog space. Please enjoy and make yourself at home. I was from Malaysian Institute of Art, currently I'm doing my freelance photography services. I do provide photography services for actual wedding day, pre-wedding/engagement, portrait and overseas assignment. I will definitely continue to do my best to go further in my photography career. Contact : 012-3055389 E-mail : covangallery@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Food Shoot

Well, I did a lot of Food Photography, some of it is for restaurant, cafe or food packaging...
Let's enjoy viewing some Yummy food! :)


As you can see, this is a yummy yummy soup but I tried squeezing my brain but I really can't remember which client is this :( Sorry


This is a "Mood shoot" for Gusto' cafe, there is no food here just some herbs & teas... We are trying to make it more "lifestyle"~


This shoot is for Bee's Bakery!


Alright, here is the menu shoot for Little Taiwan!


Those cookies are for one of the packaging shoot..


Hmmm...Eva loves cakes!~

All of these are food packaging shoot..


Those healthy fruits shoot ars all for Fama Malaysia!

This dessert, I have no idea what it calls -.-'' It was created by me with some mango & sago in it, if I'm not mistaken it's just for photography experimental purposes. If one day I lose my job, I would become a chef...wakakaka!


Hahah, this is for Victoria Station's lobster promotion, I shot lotssss of lobster in my life heheh :)


The last one is not for any client ;p One of my colleague bought some cakes, I just shoot it with the natural lighting before we eat it, hahaha..

1 comment:

  1. these are very excellent shots and true professional results.

    ReplyDelete