Kitphotographer - Journey to Love


Love is like a journey that is full of surprises. You’ll never know whom will you meet or where the journey will lead you to.

It is like when two people from separate paths intertwine and look forward to a new journey together.

For me I don’t know much about love but I believe that life isn’t complete without love.


No matter how your journey is, I trust that marriage is only the beginning of your Journey to Love.



About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A very big HELLO to all! My name is Covan Loh. I'm a commercial photographer/wedding photographer. Currently I'm base in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Thank you for stopping by Covan Gallery's blog. This will be my brand new blog space. Please enjoy and make yourself at home. I was from Malaysian Institute of Art, currently I'm doing my freelance photography services. I do provide photography services for actual wedding day, pre-wedding/engagement, portrait and overseas assignment. I will definitely continue to do my best to go further in my photography career. Contact : 012-3055389 E-mail : covangallery@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ukay Cher

Recently i have help one my friend doing some studio shoot,there actually doing online boutique for men wear,there have lot nice and cool clothes,you can check out their shirt at http://www.luxxemen.com/
For here i am not going to post my studio shoot.
When you click their official website,there will be lot for you to view on it.
So the images i post here will be some pick up candid shoot and profile shoot during my work,enjoy
















For photo shooting,styling always will be one of the most important rule,so no matter you are planning to do wedding shoot,couple shoot,personal portrait,you have to put lot afford for your styling.

Click Older Posts for next page

No comments:

Post a Comment