Kitphotographer - Journey to Love


Love is like a journey that is full of surprises. You’ll never know whom will you meet or where the journey will lead you to.

It is like when two people from separate paths intertwine and look forward to a new journey together.

For me I don’t know much about love but I believe that life isn’t complete without love.


No matter how your journey is, I trust that marriage is only the beginning of your Journey to Love.



About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A very big HELLO to all! My name is Covan Loh. I'm a commercial photographer/wedding photographer. Currently I'm base in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Thank you for stopping by Covan Gallery's blog. This will be my brand new blog space. Please enjoy and make yourself at home. I was from Malaysian Institute of Art, currently I'm doing my freelance photography services. I do provide photography services for actual wedding day, pre-wedding/engagement, portrait and overseas assignment. I will definitely continue to do my best to go further in my photography career. Contact : 012-3055389 E-mail : covangallery@gmail.com

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Anne

Announcement

To all my dear upcoming couple, recently I have just invested a BOMB into my photography equipments. Therefore, for all the upcoming shoots I will definitely provide a better quality images to my clients.

Conclusion :
1. Images quality improved
2. Shooting ability improved
3. Editing skills improved
4. Price still remain
5. So it is a Super Great Deal for all my clients heheh!! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Innocent

This time, I just travel to Taiping for rece and check out some new location for my pre-wedding customers, meanwhile I have done a set of portrait for my colleagues. We travelled to a few places for the following pictures.

I need to test all my new equipments before they can perform well in the actual wedding photography services.

Let's see what we have done in this trip...





















Fallen Angel

The second set is my latest experiment with my new shooting art direction and also editing work. Any of you heard of Film Director Tim Burton? He is one of my favourite film director, the 1st movie that i notice him is the movie Edward Scissorhands and then Batman, Sleepy Hollow, The Nightmare before Christmas...etc
All of these are my favourite shows...












I am not sure how many of you can accept this type of editing work for your pre-wedding album...Though I like it very much but please don't worry about this, if you can't accept this kind of editing, I will edit it the other way as you like :)


The Rebellious

I always feel that art direction is very important in photography.
No doubt the location, wardrobe, props, make-up and hair-do also play an important role to make your images look good or bad.
People always say:"I love your style, I like the way you take photographs!".
But NO, I don't have specific style, I am free style photographer, I shoot photographs with feelings and connections, I can shoot any kind of feeling and any type of photography work, but the question is.......How good I can shoot it? How perfect can my final art work be? And...the answer is: I came from art school but and never take fine art as a subject but I do Art Direction.

















To all my dearest customer, I always put lots of effort and time to do the editing job and Im only requesting for 2~3 weeks time for me to work on it. I shoot in RAW fille and all the files are huge before I convert them into jpeg, so please be a little patient for our final result/final pictures after the shoot.
In this trip Im yet to discover all the locations I like, hope I manage to find another chance to discover more spots and locations in Taiping!
Last but not least, thanks for supporting me always!!~

3 comments:

  1. Love all the photos and anne really so photogenic.. mind to teach me some skills in photographing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ivan,u can add me in my facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No any doubt to accept this type of editing work. I like this pre-wedding album. Thanks for your services.

    ReplyDelete